The Var Creator Builds Your Varsheet On The Fly…
I have always wanted to create better, and higher converting MOWG pages. Apart from the templates themselves, uniqueness has always been one of my concerns, and the result is the Var Creator For MOWG.
REMEMBER THE V3? WHEN ALL UAP PAGES HAD TO BE PULLED DOWN, BECAUSE THERE WAS TOO MUCH SIMILARITY? THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN…
- Save Time: Save hours when creating new vars for your MOWG runs.
- Use LSI Keywords: Add LSI Keywords on your pages, with your own unique high quality articles.
- Unique Content: Adding extra paragraphs to your runs will add more MOJO to your MOWG. (Just couldn’t resist that)
- Live Skype support available (free for buyers)
More then just creating new vars the Var Creator also writes down the vars for you, so all you do is copy and paste the vars into your .html template and you have uniquely written, 100% human readable content with every run.
Var Creator Quick Start Guide:
What you need to start:
• A MOWG Template
• An Article spun at word level. (Double spun text will create semi-duplicate text)
• Var Creator.exe (can be placed anywhere)
Step by step Instructions:
1. Double click the Var Creator icon to start the script.
2. Select the article you wish to build into vars.
The script will create 2 new files. ( filename_vars.txt and filename.csv, “filename” is to be replaced with the name of the actual file )
3. Open filename_vars.txt and split it into paragraphs using and tags.
4. Copy and paste the paragraphs you just created on your .html ( where you want the paragraphs to appear ).
5. Open filename.csv and copy all var contents from this file and paste it into your existing mowg csv files. (do not forget to do this in all relevant csv files, this will differ depending if you are using MOWG 2-HB V6 or 1-MOWG-SITE V5 UAP runs both are supported).
Step 6: Run MOWG as usual
Best Practice Tips:
• Do not use the same article over and over. You will lose uniqueness.
• Do smaller runs using different articles.
• Make sure your articles are highly spun with 100% readability.
I recommend article outsourcing to iWriter . (they will deliver your article AND 1 spun version of the article with spin tags). They usually deliver within a couple of hours AND you can review the article before accepting and ask for rewrites if you’re not happy.
Please note, I ONLY GIVE LIVE SUPPORT through Skype. If something isn’t working for you, you can add me as a Skype contact and I’ll be happy to help.
My Skypename is carlstarus13