Free Page Index Checker Tool For MOWG Runs.
Here’s something that I’m absolutely sure you’ll love to get your hands on… and you can… for $0.00. Yep that’s what I’m charging for the Page Index Checker Script. As a valued subscriber to MOWG Templates you can download our tool from this page completely free. (free for subscribers only)
What The Page Indexing Tool Does.
When you do MOWG runs, whether for clients or for your own projects, one of the things you always want to know on a regular basis is how many pages you have indexed in Google. You may be aware of the “traditional” method of performing the “site:yourdomainhere.com” string in a Google search and retrieving your answer that way.
One “damning” drawback to this method however is that it’s extremely tedious work, especially if you do a lot of client work. You could easily spend a whole hour a day doing just that, website by tedious website. Our answer to that has been the creation of a little tool (that can easily be triggered with Windows Task Scheduler) to perform the checks completely in the background and writes the information into an excel spreadsheet so you even get a view of historical data.
Installation Steps: (There is nothing to install)
1. Create a folder on your C:\ drive called “INDEXING”.
2. Create some Excel spread sheets in that folder with the domain names you wish to check regularly.(e.g. industry-leaders.org.xlsx, investopedia.com.xlsx, 518expo.xlsx etc…, you can also check specific sub-domain folders if you wish wood-working.industry-leaders.org.xlsx etc… )
3. Double click the “MT” icon to run the indexing program.
4. Check your data when the tool finishes.
I’ve been using it myself for a few months now and I can honestly say it works great. I’ve simply added a schedule to it and every morning at 08:00 all my own and my clients’ domains get checked for indexing. 🙂 No sweat and hands free.
1. The tool uses Internet Explorer as it’s “data-extraction” browser. So this means you have to have the latest version of IE installed.
2. If you are logged in to Google in IE, you will need to log out for the software to work.
3. Some machines may not have the drivers for the software to work, and if that’s the case you can download them here: http://www.winautomation.com/ Just download the software and install it and you’re good to go. (Please note: There is NO need to pay or even start up WinAutomation at all. You can even un-install it after you’ve made sure the Indexer works, the drivers will remain on your machine.)
Watch the videos below to see how it works and how to set up your Windows Task Scheduler. We hope you enjoy the tool and save yourself some time in the process.
Page Index Checker Download Link And Videos Below ( Subscription Required )