There are a few new features and upgrades to Mass Page Creator that you will want to be aware of. I’ve made a few videos that will explain some of the differences. Make sure you watch the videos below to see the differences. For a full list of new features visit this page: https://masspagecreator.com/ck/mode_difference.php
Topics Covered On This Page:
1. Build single Html pages ‘on-the-fly’ by clicking lines in the Html Blueprint list.
2. Fill Paths with States and Cities (including path formulas) with a single click.
3. Blueprint, Build, and Project dialogs now show exact path counts (Path formulas accounted for).
4. New Var Formula for calling functions. First function converts U.S. States into Abbreviations.
5. Editor: Selection and cursor position maintained between Visual and Source modes.
6. Editor: Snippets replaced by right-click context menu. Allows operations on selected text.
7. Editor: Added API access to SpinRewriter and ArticleBuilder. (Commercial license required).
8. Shortcode for random YouTube videos based on keywords for Html pages. (Commercial license required)
9. Map and Weather widgets based on state and city Vars
1. Blueprint Lines Create Actual Pages.
2. City and State Variables Line Up Automatically.
3. Paths Are Now Absolute
4. State Abbreviations
5. Cursor Selection
6. MPC Snippet Button
7. SpinRewriter & Article Builder API’s
8. Youtube Video API
9. Google Maps & Weather Widget
Mass Page Creator has a new function now called Path Formulas. This new function allows you to align different variables in your paths to help you match up variables with one another. This is something that’s easier shown than explained, so I’ve made a video that shows how this works.
The alignment between cities and states is probably the most direct way of explaining this. Watch the video below and you’ll understand what I’m talking about here. Enjoy.
Sign up for MPC Master Class Here
Get Your MPC Coupon
If you are looking for a Mass Page Creator Coupon, you’ve come to the right place. Even though Mass Page Creator is way cheaper when compared to MOWG, there have been a lot of people asking for a coupon. We always listen to our subscribers and we’ve come up with a coupon for MPC and it is available to all my subscribers.
MPC Coupon ONLY Available Here!
If you need to contact me before purchasing, I’ll be happy to have a chat with you on Skype.
As someone who specializes in Mass Page Optimization, I’m of course always on the lookout for software that help me do a better job. I’ve always know about MOWG’s short comings and have specialized in building templates to help my own and my clients’ conversions. As some of you will know I’ve even dabbled with the idea of building my very own in-house Mass Page Optimization Software.
Mass Page Creator
In the latter half of last year, I came across something called Mass Page Creator. I was absolutely blown away to say the least. The video instructions were so short and easy to understand I bought it right there and then. After trying out the software for myself, I immediately dropped all plans to build any in-house tool for the simple reason that MPC (Mass Page Creator) was so way ahead of the game that it would be a total waste of my time.
>>> Get Mass Page Creator Here <<<
I contacted the developer (Larry) immediately, explained who I am, and asked if he would consider incorporating some of my ideas in the software. And the rest is history…
For the whole latter part of 2013 and early 2014 we’ve worked together to make it The Ultimate Mass Optimized Page Creator Software.
With the new MPC you can even “name” your sitemaps thus removing the potential for leaving a footprint behind. There is sooo much more to it that it’s hard to put it all in a single post. So instead, please watch the video’s below and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to drop me an email or leave a reply below.
MPC Control Panel
Intermediate MPC Skills
Advanced MPC Techniques
Pro MPC Techniques
Basic MPC Template
Web Page Template
Adding Adsense To Your Pages
>>> Get Mass Page Creator Here <<<
If you’ve watched the video’s above, you can probably understand why I’m so exited about MPC. It’s so simple and easy to use even a twelve year old who can follow instructions can easily build professional landing pages.